Electronic waste is the biggest and most dangerous forms of pollution to the environment.
- ART IS? When talent and passion dance for everyone to see and feel. A symphony of color and detail. Evidence of time and care translating into a lasting impression.
- FAME As time passes, distances and technology shrink. If fame lasted 15 minutes in the 1960’s for the average person, now it’s up to 50 minutes. Theres a link of inflation between time, money and fame.
- ORIGINALITY Think of something nobody else has thought of and do it, or do something everyone has thought of but no one else has done.
- STYLE Based on detail that forms and develops with an expansive and ‘explosive’ emotional and intellectual energy. It creates as it spreads, generally from the center of the piece and sometimes in spirals. It regards detail down to particles of paint. It began when I decided I wanted my paintings to be readable on all four sides instead of one.
- PERFECTION Know when to stop working on something at the point where no one else will notice, but make sure you have more if anyone comes back. Recognizing the moment of impression helps, people want cues to laugh or smile.
- WHY AN ARTIST? Because its our job to reflect the history and mind of civilization